Monday, August 2, 2010

Little Quilts

Here’s the wonderfully fun mini quilt I received from Bahamadawn: “Fish Kiss.”

Isn’t it wonderful?  All the fabrics are vintage.  It’s got those cool beads and sea shell fringe at the bottom and wonderful stitching.  And, of course, the design is fabulous.  I just love how sassy it is!

It also came with a cool bag (and you can never have too many cool bags) and a book:

I’ll post pictures of the one I sent to her after she has received it.

Meanwhile, I’ve gotten another photo of one of the quilts made in the workshop I taught in Indiana.  This came out so pretty in really traditional fabrics and colors.  In person, the glow in this was really soft and wonderful.  Thank you, Joanne, for letting me share this!

2 comments:

  1. That quilt is amazing! Could you email me as i wanted to ask you something.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn always makes such wonderful quilts. She has a fun way about her art. You are very luck.

    ReplyDelete