Saturday, June 16, 2012

What’s Up?

I’ve been seeing button magnets popping up on blogs.  Let’s see: fun, easy, immediate gratification.  Well, that’s got my name all over it!

Now, see, that is just cuteness to the max.  Here they are in smaller groupings:

The bee, the bird, and the snail are just too cute!

Impossible to resist a ghastlie charmer!

And that last grouping is just so pretty and elegant.  Lace and script.  Ah.  Love them.

Come Monday I’ll show some of the quilting I’ve been up to.  Keywords?  Civil War.  Sampler.  3" blocks.  Fold and Sew. 

Fun stuff.

For those celebrating Father’s Day tomorrow, I hope you have a good time of it.  I always look at it as an opportunity to extra-appreciate my husband (because he is a wonder) and to remember with love and gratitude my father and father-in-law.  Loved, yes.  Missed, you bet.

2 comments: