Monday, May 27, 2013

Declutter De Jour

I am still on my get things out of my sewing room kick.  That includes finishing up wee projects that have been hanging around too long.  So, today it’s some French General pincushions. 

I just listed these in my Etsy shop.  I still think French General is one of the most beautiful fabric lines to come around.  I love these little guys.  They measure just a little over 4 1/2" square. 

 

 

 

If you’re interested, just hop on over to Daisy Fair.

And, not to forget, to all who serve and have served, thank you.

3 comments:

  1. How fun that you can speak French! Your French General pincushions are oo-lala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like French General and pincushions. I belong to a yahoo pincushion group and I have two charm packs of Rouenneries Deux.

    ReplyDelete